Wednesday, January 21, 2015

All the guys I've cast outside are all the guys I've never had

Mountain Dew guy. You were the Sun to my South Node. You left me first, I left you second. I left you first, you left me second. There was nothing more I could have learned from you. You also drank too much Mountain Dew.

MD guy. You were the Sun to my Sun and I was the Sun to your South Node. We were too much alike and our likeness rendered a chemical wedding impossible. No matter how much Venus and Pluto tried. And Saturn insisted. We met to say goodbye.

Scorpio guy. You were the Sun to my Moon and my Jupiter didn't like that. Your Sun also didn't seem to like my Jupiter. I was too lush, you were too austere.

Summer guy. You were the Sun to my North Node. You were also taken. I guess I'll see you in the next life. When you'll be my dad.

Crescent Moon guy. You were the Moon to my North Node and I was the Sun to your South Node. You were surprisingly awesome. But too similar and too remote. I hope I'll still see you in the next life. When you'll be my mom.

No jealousy guy. You were the Sun to my Sun and I was the Moon to your South Node. You were jealous. And a hypocrite. We only met to say goodbye.