Saturday, June 1, 2013

Morgana


Morgana is the second photography project I was involved with this year. It is also the most professional and visionary project I've been in so far.


When Codruț contacted me at the beginning of April with his portfolio attached to a very lovely but long message, I skimmed through the message, opened the portfolio, saw the first three pictures and, without any hesitation, said yes.

For the first time since making an account on Model Mayhem and being contacted by photographers outside of my real life friend circle, I said yes to a collaboration, without knowing anything about the photographer, concept, purpose, scale, or the rest of the people that would be involved. Without knowing anything more than what those portfolio pictures told me, that is.

For the first time in a long while I also found myself bothering to fit a promising but mysterious collaboration in between several important, non Revery related deadlines instead of postponing it indefinitely, as I've grown used to doing.